Want to join in?
You’ve come to the right place! We are currently looking to staff the following positions:
Intern Quality Assurance
Full-time / on-site, duration 3 to 4 months, earliest start February 2017
You take on responsibility for product quality on one of our projects. You scrutinize the project autonomously, document technical and content-related issues, and set up and direct internal test sessions with test players.
We offer you
- to work on an exciting new title while gaining insight into the game industry,
- to gain work experience in an in relevant field of game development,
- to participate actively and creatively, and to bring in your ideas,
- to become an important part of our small team, and
- to pay your traveling expenses (within Hamburg) as well as a fixed sum for lunch.
- are currently an active student in a university / college course of media informatics, media systems, computer science or similar, or have a degree in said courses,
- need an obligatory internship due to your studies for at least three months or a voluntary internship for three months,
- have an understanding for issues in software (especially games) and where and when they might occur,
- are able to document processes, features, and issues in a structured, understandable fashion,
- are fluent in English and (preferably) German,
- bring forward your own ideas and creativity, have motivation and teamwork, and
- like interactive entertainment going new ways and would like to work on such a title.
If you’re interested and would like to apply please send your full application material including CV and relevant references to email@example.com.